Wireless keyboard issues where the mouse or keyboard is not responding and resulting in no access to PC.
Go into software of mouse/keypad if possible (use hard wired mouse)and check battery levels.Reset to default if available.
• Remove the batteries from the keyboard
• Press the Connect button on the receiver for 10 seconds.
• Press the Connect button on the mouse.
(You might need a pencil tip or other small tip to press the connect button.)
• Insert the batteries back into the keyboard.
• Press the Connect button on the receiver.
• Press the Connect button on the keyboard.
If the above does not work install KEYBOARD/MOUSE software on another laptop and if the mouse and keyboard works it is not a hardware problem
Try it again on the problem PC and it should work