Wireless keyboard issues where the mouse or keyboard are not responding and which results in no access to Windows.
• Remove the batteries from the keyboard
• Press the Connect button on the receiver for 10 seconds.
• Press the Connect button on the mouse.
(You might need a pencil tip or other small tip to press the connect button.)
• Insert the batteries back into the keyboard.
• Press the Connect button on the receiver.
• Press the Connect button on the keyboard.
If the above does not work install the wireless/mouse sofware on another laptop if software came with the product , if the mouse and keyboard works it is not a hardware problem.
I had a similiar problem and when I connected it back in the original PC it was resolved magically.
So if you follow the sequence above hopefully it solve your problem.